A true original soul -- and so creative and inspiring! She will be missed! Jan at rosemary Cottage
Hi Rapunzel, thank you so much for visiting! You are very welcome any time...I loved Tasha Tudor - this is so sad. I had a lot of her books when i was young and loved them. She was an amazing artist.
How sad! I loved her books and was introduced to them since we have always owned Corgi dogs as well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A true original soul -- and so creative and inspiring! She will be missed!
Jan at rosemary Cottage
Hi Rapunzel, thank you so much for visiting! You are very welcome any time...
I loved Tasha Tudor - this is so sad. I had a lot of her books when i was young and loved them. She was an amazing artist.
How sad! I loved her books and was introduced to them since we have always owned Corgi dogs as well.
Post a Comment