Absolutely beautiful. You're so lucky to have 3 generations with you. I love the last picture, she looks so timeless!I'm praying for your mom, Phyllis.
The whole gang looks just gorgeous! Truly wonderful magical photos -- full of life, love and fun. Watched "The Roaring Twenties" on the old movie channel this morning ...... such a great old gangster movie! Jan at Rosemary Cottage
Ooh, love the black and white photo!
What a wonderful idea to use a time frame as a wedding theme. The bride is stunning and her girls really compliment her. Love the hair styles too!
This is fabulous! She looks gorgeous, and I love her theme for her dress & attendants. Timeless.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. You're so lucky to have 3 generations with you. I love the last picture, she looks so timeless!
I'm praying for your mom, Phyllis.
The whole gang looks just gorgeous! Truly wonderful magical photos -- full of life, love and fun.
Watched "The Roaring Twenties" on the old movie channel this morning ...... such a great old gangster movie!
Jan at Rosemary Cottage
Ooh, love the black and white photo!
What a wonderful idea to use a time frame as a wedding theme. The bride is stunning and her girls really compliment her. Love the hair styles too!
This is fabulous! She looks gorgeous, and I love her theme for her dress & attendants. Timeless.
Post a Comment