Well, the holidays are over, it's the New Year which means getting back on track in several areas including meal planning. I've requested that my kids and Beren give me a weekly update on their work schedules, outside activities, etc. so that I can plan more family meals together. I hope this works because, honestly, I was getting frustrated and annoyed after preparing big meals week after week only to have them come home and announce, "oh, gee, didn't know you cooked, I just ate Taco Bell." Grrr! I enjoy cooking for other people, sitting down and dining together whenever possible, so this just wasn't working for me. Also, if I know that Lily will be home a certain night I can serve vegetarian fare and serve the chicken for another day of the week! We'll see how the new regime goes.
Meatless Monday ~ Cannellini Parmesan Casserole
Take-Out Tuesday ~ Pizza Night
Weight Watchin' Wednesday ~ Hearty Lentil Stew
Thrifty Thursday ~ Clean Out Refrigerator Night
Fishy Friday ~ Baked white fish with Onions, Peppers, Olives, and Feta
Social Saturday ~ Dinner Out
Slow Mo' Sunday ~ Kathy's Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken
3 comments:
I should plan too but I never seem to have the time and then it takes more time to plan the next day's meal every day.
Hey, M ~
That fish recipe sounds scrumptious - trying tonight!
Nice looking menu... it's *get back on track* week here too
Post a Comment