Look at you in the 'kini! That's an awesome picture!
*blush* Thank you, Jan! Honestly, no matter how heavy I am I can never get used to one-piece suits! I don't think they flatter me for some reason, would rather wear high-cut two-pieces. ;)
Hey, M ~Oh, it looks like great fun at your place for the Fourth of July holiday - how wonderful to see R in the pictures!
Looks like a wonderful holiday. You look fab in the pics, too.
Susan, it was almost like old times, wish you were here to complete the picture! xoxoxo
Thank you, Antgirl! :)
Great post. Life is good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at you in the 'kini! That's an awesome picture!
*blush* Thank you, Jan! Honestly, no matter how heavy I am I can never get used to one-piece suits! I don't think they flatter me for some reason, would rather wear high-cut two-pieces. ;)
Hey, M ~
Oh, it looks like great fun at your place for the Fourth of July holiday - how wonderful to see R in the pictures!
Looks like a wonderful holiday. You look fab in the pics, too.
Susan, it was almost like old times, wish you were here to complete the picture! xoxoxo
Thank you, Antgirl! :)
Great post. Life is good!
Post a Comment