Sending hugs to you. I hope you find some joy in your happy memories.
She's just adorable. Blessings to you and yours on this the most blessed of evenings.
I bet she was there with you sweetheart...nobody ever truly leaves us....not really.I love the photo's...I have a Barbie doll wearing the same outfit...your mum looks like a lot of fun!Remember...merry meet again...
Is that you or one of your daughters in the middle picture? So cute! Happy Halloween anyway. Thinking and talking about the dead eases the pain, I think. But if it's someone close to you, nothing really helps. Just time.
Thank you, Aisling. xoxox
Thank you, Celia, I'm sure you're right. xoxox
Thank you, Jan, she certainly was! xoxox
Annie, that was my eldest daughter on her 2nd Halloween. :) xoxox
Hey, M ~Love the photos! - Phyllis is most definitely missed... but still very much present in your family's hearts and minds. Sending love and hugs... <3
Thank you, Susan. <3
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Sending hugs to you. I hope you find some joy in your happy memories.
She's just adorable. Blessings to you and yours on this the most blessed of evenings.
I bet she was there with you sweetheart...nobody ever truly leaves us....not really.
I love the photo's...I have a Barbie doll wearing the same outfit...your mum looks like a lot of fun!
Remember...merry meet again...
Is that you or one of your daughters in the middle picture? So cute! Happy Halloween anyway. Thinking and talking about the dead eases the pain, I think. But if it's someone close to you, nothing really helps. Just time.
Thank you, Aisling. xoxox
Thank you, Celia, I'm sure you're right. xoxox
Thank you, Jan, she certainly was! xoxox
Annie, that was my eldest daughter on her 2nd Halloween. :) xoxox
Hey, M ~
Love the photos! - Phyllis is most definitely missed... but still very much present in your family's hearts and minds. Sending love and hugs... <3
Thank you, Susan. <3
Post a Comment