Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After

Good morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, mine certainly was. There were eight of us for dinner, our immediate family including significant others. We cooked for most of the morning, got all of the slow cooker recipes into their respective crockpots and then we had a couple of hours to relax. Our kitchen was quite the flurry of activity!








In the end, of course, all of the effort was oh-so-worth it!



Today, instead of joining the masses at the mall, I'm having a leisurely lunch with a dear old friend and then attending our family's annual Anti Black Friday Craftstravaganza.  Kali has been hosting this for years and it's become something we all look forward to.  Basically, everyone brings a holiday craft project to work on, and we provide supplies & inspiration, snacks & beverages! Today I'll be sharing the ingredients for gifts-in-a-jar such as the Confetti Bean Soup.  I've already made up several batches..

 

Have a wonderful day!

Rapunzel~

No comments: