Monday, April 30, 2007

My Blog


This past week I was doing some research on customizing my blog, even considered paying someone to do a template for me. I contacted a woman whose work I admired and she sent along a worksheet and suggestions. It was then that I realized how eclectic my blog is, that tho I have the whole Rapunzel/Castle theme I deviate far from that with vintage images, pin-ups, Native American art, etc. etc. I started wondering if perhaps it is just too varied, if I should split up my blogs into different categories? Would that be more reader-friendly? Is it just too..too much? But it is all part of me, and I don't know that I want to split myself up in pieces, you know? I went round and round about it til my head was spinning and then I decided that I would ask you all, readers and fellow bloggers.

What do you think? Should I keep my blog the way it is or find some type of theme and stick to it, split the blog up by "subjects?" Be honest; even tho I'm a sensitive Leo I can take constructive criticism. Really, I can. *gulp*

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I love you just the way you are! :) If you do "mix it up" a bit in the future, I'm sure that'll be fun too. (I know, I'm a big help, huh? LOL)

Rote Silke said...

I love it just as it is. You have an authentic life--all parts of it can be reflected in your blog.

Mother of Invention said...

I like it as is too! It's very clear and looks easy on the eyes..very organized.

HA! The word verif was gmixup! But what would it know?!

Michele said...

Thanks to all for the comments! I'm going to leave it as it is for now. :)

Teresa said...

I agree wholeheartedly! Leave all your personality and pizazz on this blog, don't fragment a perfectly lovely, whole you.