Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Today is my Daddy's birthday, and tomorrow Father's Day of course. I just want to take a minute to pay tribute to an amazing man...he is smart and funny and kind, and damned good lookin'! He has been there for me through thick & thin and I can't imagine what I would've done without him.




Happy Birthday, Dad!

I love you!

8 comments:

Kristyn MIchele Bat said...

happy birthday pa paw!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! :)

Nikki Neurotic said...

Happy birthday to your dad!

Anonymous said...

i love you pa paw!! happy birthday :) <33

Mother of Invention said...

Wow! He IS handsome! Is he tall? How old is he? My dad is 6'1" but he's shrunk a bit. My mom's 5'6" and us 3 girls are all 5' 9" or over. All limbs and lanky!
Dad's have a special bond with their daughters, I think.

Michele said...

Mother of Invention, Dad isn't very tall, maybe 5'7" or 5'8"? He carries it well, though! :-)

the Domestic Minx said...

Oh, your dad is gorgeous.

There is a devastatingly handsome, old time leading man glamour about him...

Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day!!

xx

Michele said...

Domestic Minx, I can feel my Daddy blushing! He would be utterly charmed by you!