Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Now Playing at the Castle: Blackmore's Night

Jan at Rosemary Cottage recommended this group and I am eternally grateful! She certainly knows my taste, I love this type of music. I've added their cds to my Amazon list and am hoping that I'll find one wrapped in birthday paper this coming August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to be helpful -- and to see my name in print (always exciting in my world LOL!)! My latest CDs have just arrived and I hurried over to tell you about them -- I adore David Arkenstone "Celtic Book of Days" "Music Inspired by Lord of the Rings" -- and now his "Celtic Sanctuary" and "Myths and Legends"

Jan x at Rosemary Cottage with the music blaring and Irish soda bread in the oven -- Tea's Up! BTW -- do you have plans for the Solstice? :)

Michele said...

Jan, you are dangerous for my Amazon wish list! LOL

I'm not sure about the Solstice yet, our rituals tend to be rather loose and relaxed. :) I'm sure that I'll be making some seasonal dishes and will share them when I do. How about you?

Anonymous said...

We are non-practicing but observant of the changes of the Season so we'll be simply enjoying wine and breads, cheese and fruits with salad. Must tell you about other music! Loreena McKennitt's music is divine too! Also -- on a darker note -- Nox Arcana has some wonderful CDs too! As for reading -- I adore the "Adept" series by Katherine Kurtz.