
*an all-afternoon rain storm! The perfect excuse to get stuff done around the house..or take a nap. (I vote for the latter)
*Lily's laughter, haven't heard that in over a week! She's finally starting to feel better, thank goodness.
*the surprise of finding a newly-hatched Monarch butterfly drying her wings in the herb garden, so beautiful!
*glancing out onto the patio and finding a squirrel helping himself to the container of sunflower seeds. Apparently I didn't feel the bird feeder quickly enough for the little guy!
*a new digital camera! Whoo-hoo! I'll be posting some pics as soon as I learn how to use it
8 comments:
I'll bet I'm almost as excited as you are about your new camera. lol! I can't wait to see that added dimension to your blog (which you know I already love!) :)
Thank you, Aisling! I'm a bit intimidated, LOL! I'm sure that with the help of some teenage daughters I'll figure it out. ;)
Congratulations on the camera - can't wait to see what develops (groan!). You of all people know how I feel about squirrels - as Carrie from Sex and the City says, "a squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit"... :-)
Susan, I just quoted that to Beren the other morning! LOL
Wonderful news about the new camera ! Capturing your world forever is such a poetic way to share what you see as beauty.
Patty, now I'm waiting to find something to take pictures of! LOL My kids refuse to allow any sick pictures and I can't blame them. ;) I'm sure that something will present itself soon.
I'm glad Lily is feeling better. Have fun with the new camera!
Thank you, SilverNeurotic! I did take a couple of shots yesterday which I'll share sometime this weekend. :)
Post a Comment