*Saturday afternoon & evening spent with close friends & good live music
*a lovely Sunday breakfast hosted by Kali in honor of Bambi's birthday (isn't the hostess beautiful?)
*a sweet-smelling blossom on our new gardenia bush!
*a lazy Sunday afternoon by the pool, the water temperature is just perfect and I couldn't ask for better company. (Beren looks kinda cute in swim trunks, if I do say so myself)
*a little nap while a sweet man washed my car for me..aren't weekends wonderful?
4 comments:
I love the smell of gardenias, the fragrance is awesome! I love weekends to!
LadyTerri, I love gardenias and have been coveting one of my own for years. My wonderful Mom finally got me one this past Mother's Day, just in time for blooming season.
Rapunzel, Can you leave a gardenia outside all year there? If I grow one here, I have to over-winter in the house (which I'm not very good at!) They really do smell incredible!
Aisling, yep, we can leave it all year! It won't bloom, of course, but it stays green and lush. :) One of the small benefits of living in the tropics, remind me of this when the next hurricane warning is issued, ok?
Post a Comment