We had such a wonderful time last night! Candye was everything that I'd imagined, and then some. She just opens her mouth and the most amazing voice comes out, it appears effortless! The blues club was fantastic, too - red & animal print & pin-ups, who could ask for anything more? (I threatened Beren to decorate my whole house like that, he just smiles and shakes his head.)
I wish I could re-live the whole thing over again, but alas, all I have is her autographed cd to comfort me. *sigh* Until next time, Candye, just til next time....
4 comments:
Looking gorgeous -- to both! Your pampering certainly paid off in aces -- tres chic! Some pampering can really help any gal's spirit to soar -- I'm off to trim my bangs and color my hair. So glad that you had a wonderful evening!
Cheers!
Jan x at Rosemary Cottage who has sent the dust bunnies around here back into another dimension -- the cat hair remains -- alas!
You look radiant!
Oh, look at YOU!!!
I love your photos, darling.
You look HOT!!
I am insanely jealous of your night.
Give me fair warning next time!!
I will swim over if I have to!!
xoxoxo
I'm glad you had a great time, I will have to try looking up her music later on.
Post a Comment