Wish you all could be here with me, if by chance you find yourself in The Kingdom, join me! Just look for the corset-wearing brunette guzzling chardonnay, pressed up against the stage singing Work What You Got at the top of her lungs...yep, that'll be me. (Silke, I know how much you love Candye! You'll definitely be with me there in spirit..or hop on a plane, you'll be here in plenty of time. *wink*)
P.S.Sorry I couldn't find a better video of her, but Youtube didn't have any good ones so this is the best I could do.
3 comments:
Wish I could be there to dear Rapunzel! Great Video of her and she does look like alot of fun :)
Whoa!! What a great voice -- and so much fun! Spirit and talent -- what a blessing to see and watch!
Jan x at Rosemary Cottage where the dust bunnies simply must be battled today! (they are organized and whispering under the sofa ..... even the cats are scared!)
Wish you could be here, too, LadyTerri! A pirate wench corset would be puuuuufect to wear to the show. ;-)
Darn dust bunnies, Jan! Why don't they stop producing? I am ignoring mine until tomorrow. Or later. Harrumph.
Post a Comment