Since Beren and Mike got the other two red adirondack chairs put together, I figured it was time to take some more backyard pics! The landscaping is still not 100% complete and we still need to buy tables, but it's good enough for now. Besides, the red cooler is a decent stand-in. I'm so excited by the progress, it's on the way to becoming the tropical paradise of my dreams!
5 comments:
The red chairs are just perfect! I love the umbrella too! It looks like a great place to hang out with family and friends.
Wonderful!! LOVE the red chairs! Looks like its time for a party!
Cheers!
Jan x at Rosemary Cottage
Thank you, Aisling! We plan to spend lots of time doing just that. :-)
Jan, come on down & party!!
xoxoxo
It's so adorable! I love it immensely! The red chairs and the polka dot umbrella are just perfect.
What a beautiful yard and pool! Love the chairs...we call them Muskoka Chairs up here, after our cottage area.
Post a Comment