Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'll Never Let Go..

My friend Grace posted this quiz so I had to give it a try. It describes me pretty well as yes, I do believe that though you can love many people, there is one that fits...they may not be the easiest to love, but they challenge you and help you grow as well as completely adore you. ;-) Beren and I are a perfect example of that, apart for 22 years yet here we are together again despite incredible odds!

I don't think our ending will be bittersweet, though, we've had enough of that already. I'm planning on happily-ever-after, thank you very much!

Your Love Life is Like Titanic

"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless."

You think that you only really have one true love in your life. And that you better to anything and everything to be with that person.
You tend to be very nostalgic about past loves that didn't work out. There are many secret feelings that you keep to yourself.

Your love style: Deep and emotional

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Bittersweet

1 comment:

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

I got "The Princess Bride".