Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happiness Is...


*pedicures with Kali & Lily; I love doing girly stuff with my girls!

*my office party at a really great restaurant with a lovely view..sipping Mojitos with my boss' wife while Beren does tequila shots with my boss. My workmates are so much fun!

*watching the mermaid show..sigh...it was as lovely as I'd anticipated!

*spending Saturday afternoon in one of my favorite towns, stopping at Fresh Market on the way home, loading up my French Market bag with all kinds of goodies! They had some beautiful plants outside so I scooped up a new basil and mint. I can't wait to make some Mojitos of my own!

*a new-to-me hot tub and gorgeous Italian-marble living room tables! Beren and I will be setting them up in the next few days and I'll be sure to post some pics. The kids can't wait to get into the hot tub, nor can we!

*middle-of-the-night cuddles with my sweetie..I thank the Universe every day for bringing this man back to me.

*stormy weather on a Sunday morning..nothing to do but sip coffee and perhaps head back to bed for more of the afore-mentioned cuddling!

4 comments:

Grace said...

Now I'm happy too! :)

~*SilverNeurotic*~ said...

Hot tubs are fun! Hope you enjoy yours.

Mother of Invention said...

You sound so happy and have wonderful things/people happening in your life! (Not to be rude, but by "back to me" did you mean that you once broke up and then got back together?)

Rapunzel said...

Mother of Invention, not rude at all! I wrote about it when introducing my xh: http://rapunzelscastle.blogspot.com/2007/04/cast-of-characters-part-3.html

WE do have an interesting history!