Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Surprise for Beren...Shh....

As you all know, My Man Beren is a passionate sailor and gets out on the water every chance he gets. In addition to that, he fashions himself quite the pirate, as clearly indicated by our infamous Pirate Patio! :-)

For the past month he's been keeping a sailing log, chronicling his adventures (or lack thereof) on the water. Unbeknownst to him, I've copied his journal notes onto a blog for him.

This is a secret, I plan to unveil the website on Christmas morning. Shhh...! In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to have friends & family visit and post comments if possible, will make it a lot more fun for him to read and enjoy! There aren't many posts right now but I plan to continue blogging for as long as he keeps writing.

Here's the link, thanks so much for joining me in this gift to my Pirate Man! ;-)

http://www.chip-wrecked.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Lady Laurie said...

What a neat gift!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!
Hugs))