Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Menu Planning


I am focusing on recipes from Family Circle magazine this week, love that publication! The majority come from this past June's issue (yeah, I'm a bit behind on my reading), have also included some recipes from the advertisements. Since I'm on a different "eating plan" than my family, I'll be making revisions for myself where necessary (spaghetti squash or Shitaki noodles in place of pasta, for instance).

Meatless Monday - Campbell's Broccoli & Cheese Casserole (broccoli was on sale and I have an abundance of shredded cheese for some reason)
Take-out Tuesday - Pizza or Leftovers
Weight Watchin' Wednesday - Shrimp with Bean-Tomato Ragu
Thirsty Thursday - Frozen Mojitos & Filet with Mushroom Sauce (I'm going to really cheat here and use the two "steaks" I have in my freezer; the vegetarians will have chik patties instead)
Fishy Friday - Artichoke Pesto Tilapia, Shrimp Bruschetta
Slow-Mo Saturday - My own Vegetarian Crockpot Chili
Social Sunday - Labor Day BBQ including the usual burgers, hot dogs, Blue Cheese Potato Salad, Shrimp Deviled Eggs, and Strawberry Whipped Sensation

No comments: